Virtualisation enables multiple virtual servers to run on a physical piece of hardware. By consolidating your servers with virtualisation you can achieve many benefits:
- Fewer physical servers required – which means less cooling, less energy usage, and lower running costs.
- Increased reliability and redundancy with shared storage and high availability options – which means less downtime and easier management of your servers.
- Quickly and easily bring additional servers online for testing and development – no need for extra hardware when you need to test or develop new systems, allow your virtual hosts to pick up the workload.
- Isolate and secure those complex and critical applications – those important applications can be run as separate virtual machines, giving you increased control, availability and backup flexibility.
- Desktop Virtualisation – reduce your energy costs and network complexity even further by delivering virtualised desktops and applications to your users.
As well as providing you with a scalable, secure, and reliable platform, virtualisation provides the basis for significant energy savings, enabling you to lower your server running costs and IT energy expenditure.
To find out virtualisation can make your business more effecient call us today on 01522 718396.